[PPV Results] TNA Hardcore Justice 2012
Last night TNA held its yearly Hardcore Justice PPV live from the Impact Zone in Orlando, FL. The results of the event, in sequential order and curated from the live coverage over at ProWrestling.net, as well as whatever thoughts I may have based on results (I didn’t see the actual show) can be seen…after the jump. Suspense!
- Chavo Guerrero Jr./Hernandez defeated Kid Kash/Gunner when Guerrero pinned Kash after the Frog Splash.
- BFG Series: Rob Van Dam defeated Mr. Anderson and Magnus in a Falls Count Anywhere match for 20 BFG Series points [“The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero was originally scheduled, but was taken out by the Aces and 8’s before the match.]
- Devon (c) pinned Frankie Kazarian to retain the TNA Television Championship
- Madison Rayne defeated Miss Tessmacher (c) to win the TNA Knockouts Championship [Earl Hebner was the referee, naturally]
- BFG Series: Bully Ray defeated “Cowboy” James Storm, Jeff Hardy, and Robbie E in a Tables match to win 20 BFG Series points
- Zema Ion (c) pinned Kenny King to retain the TNA X-Division Championship
- BFG Series: AJ Styles defeated Kurt Angle, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe in a Ladder match to win 20 BFG Series points.
- Austin Aries (c) pinned Bobby Roode to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship [The match initially ended with a double pin but was soon restarted, allowing Aries to get the pinfall].
Prediction Score: 4/7 (Devon/Kazarian match not counted)
- TNA definitely threw some curveballs when it came to the BFG Series as well as the main event. Bully Ray’s win is hands down the most surprising result of the night for me but one that I’m excited to see as I absolutely love his character. The Aries/Roode result comes in a close second however, and throws in quite the curveball for Bound for Glory; if the Storm/Roode match happens like we were all expecting it to, it won’t be for the title and all signs points to Aries heading into TNA’s biggest show in October as the champ ready to face whoever wins the BFG Series. But there’s still a whole other PPV to go so anything could happen between now and then.
TNA Hardcore Justice 2012 can be seen on replay courtesy of your cable/satellite provider or over at TNA On Demand.